- To find, meet and bring together, whistlers from all over India, onto a single platform,
- To change the perception of whistling in India, get it recognition as a “Performing Art” and its members as artists.
- To make musical whistling a recognized performing art.
- Social obligations: Charity, NO-SMOKING Campaigns, Entertainment for Special Homes for Aged, Widows, Orphanages & Physically Challenged
- To host a Whistling Reality Show in India
- To host an International Whistling Festival in India.
- To enter the Guinness Book of Records as “Most People Whistling” with 1000+ Whistlers & “Longest Whistling Relay” in Nov, 2017.